A local photographer in Atlanta that specializes in children and adult portraits, helping to build acting and modeling portfolio, business and social media headshots, boudoir, and artistic photography
Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Miami
THIS WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH EVERY SESSION:
- All packages designed for 1 person. I charge $$ for every additional person.
- I do photo sessions in my home studio in Johns Creek, your home, or on location. Travel Fee applies to ALL "in your house" and "on location" sessions.
- Pre-session consultation will be done by phone or email.
- Private online gallery will be delivered within 2-3 weeks from the session.
- You will have an opportunity to purchase top of the line prints, albums, and other amazing photo products directly from the photographer.
- A variety of girls, ladies, and maternity outfits and accessories are available in the studio.
- Client is responsible for any permits, rental fees, travel and parking fees.
- All the pictures are taken, retouched and edited by photographer in her own style and design. Any additional adjustments by client’s request in edited pictures (fixing of make-up, hair, body/clothes details, face swaps, new background) are subject of charge of $40-50 per picture, depending on the amount of work.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT:
- It's important that you arrive on time or few minutes early. Please don't be late, I leave very little or no gaps between sessions, and I may not have enough time for you and your family at the photoshoot in case your late. I have specific timing available if the sessions on location: 1,5 hours before sunset or 1 hour after the sunrise.
- Please make sure to have plain tan, white, and/or black underwear with you. Please bring your clothing and accessories ( if we discussed ) or use my studio clothing. Your clothes must be clean and nicely pressed and be hung on hangers.
- Please come with well-hydrated skin and lips ( if lips are chapped, consider using a lip scrub and lip balm before the shoot ), as well as clean, trimmed nails and toenails with either no nail polish or a nude or clear polish. Please have a good casual makeup and your hair styled. If you need help, I have makeup artist recommendations that give discounts to all my clients.
- If you are looking for family photos, please make sure you all have matching, or color coordinated outfits.
- Please make sure your hair is combed ( bring your own brushes ), outfits clean and neat. Make sure to remove your items from your pockets.
- Please avoid eating/drinking colorful food and make sure your children don't have an access to their markers prior to arriving to the location.
- Recording videos and taking photos with phones/cameras is prohibited unless agreed with me upon scheduling.
- During the photoshoot our clients are responsible for their children that came with them.
- The full balance must be paid at the day of the session.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- LATE FEE - I charge $1/minute up to 15 minutes, and after 15 min it is $50, after 30 min - the session is cancelled and deposit is non refundable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon!